The main purpose of this inspection service is to identify the occupant of a property. With the rise of foreclosures and new regulations, many banks, lenders and mortgage companies are challenged with managing these properties. Abandoned homes are a big problem. WeGoLook can help lenders, owners and banks with residential occupancy inspections. Here is an occupancy verification checklist. This checklist identifies the minimum requirements for an occupancy inspection.
Our occupancy inspections are designed to meet lender and requested government requirements.
Our occupancy inspection services include:
- Photos and a description of the property
- Verifies whether a property appears to be occupied or abandoned
- Interior & Exterior property condition
- Foreclosure Occupancy Inspection
- Easy online ordering process
- Receive your report no later than two to three business days after placement of the order
- Enjoy Peace-of-mind while Saving time
- Nationwide Service (We have 10,000+ background check verified Looker Agents nationwide)
- Cost Effective
- Inspection report includes videos, photos and detailed descriptions. (This can be customized as per business requirement)
Contact us to receive a sample report of our services.